• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dastek unichip Q

Hi Guys, has anybody got a wiring diagram for a Dastek Q to fit ep3 please. the seller I purchased it from had scribbled it down on paper but it just states what colour wires to splice and theres more than 1 of the same colour.
thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know buddy but for now it'll do. I plan to supercharge it one day so for now at least I can remap it. I managed to get a diagram and successfully fitted it.
The £700 for the k100 is a bit out of my price range at the mo plus the fuel it will cost driving to Tdi north.
First childs due in 7 weeks so times are tuff.

I won it on eBay around 6 months ago. I think it was around £100 with postage. It has a Dyno printout with cat back and air intake pushing 230 hp with 210 at the wheels. I need to find a local dastek tuner to tweak it for me now.

Just I had my last dc2 mapped by henry roy at hhh performance , we were talking about the unichip because I'd considered it and he said there's many things you can't do with it that you can on hondata.

Also on the topic of your map tweak

Henry roy pulled a map from his laptop from another dc2 that had the same mods as I did and it made my car run less power than my standard ecu map! I was really surprised. Never the less after a good tune the figures were up in the end but just goes to show every ecu needs tuned to the car

Totally agree. Every engine is different. Engine wear, intake exhaust and fuel plus many other factors all makes a massive difference. it's not as costly with the dastek but all said and done, it's no match for the hondata.
k100 is on my list of mods. Intake and exhaust mani first then ill shell out for one.

They're underrated chips the dasteks, they're very capable tuning units, granted not to the level of hondata but still very capable. I had one but the guy that I was going to get to tune it wanted stupid money for the tune, so wasn't worth it and I went down the hondata root.

Back