• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach prokit drop

The sportline springs lowers it significantly over the standard ride height, the pro kit will only appear slightly lower over the standard ride height but the springs are progressive so the car will feel much better for handling. pair the springs with rear camber arms/front camber bolts and a full 4 wheel alignment and it will transform the handling of the car :)

My ep3 on the Eibach Sportline kit

f33a4afe511993b8f3df05f16c879150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sportline springs lowers it significantly over the standard ride height, the pro kit will only appear slightly lower over the standard ride height but the springs are progressive so the car will feel much better for handling. pair the springs with rear camber arms/front camber bolts and a full 4 wheel alignment and it will transform the handling of the car :)

Thanks. This is exactly what I intend to do. I have 8 speed bumps I have to go over every time I leave my road so anything over 15/20mm drop is out the question, plus I'm too old! Not many companies seem to stock the 15mm springs. I'll go and search for some.

Andy- agree. 30mm looks better but not an option where I live really

Thanks. This is exactly what I intend to do. I have 8 speed bumps I have to go over every time I leave my road so anything over 15/20mm drop is out the question, plus I'm too old! Not many companies seem to stock the 15mm springs. I'll go and search for some.

Andy- agree. 30mm looks better but not an option where I live really

Try Grinspeed I got my full setup with all parts fitted and the alignment for £533 they stock the pro kit but I had to ask to order the sport lines in, Stevie is great at his work and if your not happy with it he will adjust it to exactly how you want and lets you watch him fit parts and ask questions you can learn alot while your there and plan future upgrades, see the link:

http://www.grinspeed.co.uk/product/eibach-springs-setup-fitted/

It is fairly low at the front you can see more pictures on my build thread of the drop in height and to be honest it goes fine over regular speed bumps! There's only one bump i cant go over and its at work its about 10 inches high my front bumper scrapes before my wheels get anywhere near it so i just park offsite now haha... worth it

I always thought the Eibach Prokit springs dropped the front 20mm and 15mm to the rear and the sportlines/abp were 30mm allround.

I always thought the Eibach Prokit springs dropped the front 20mm and 15mm to the rear and the sportlines/abp were 30mm allround.

My thoughts exactly !

Toying with Pro kit my self, purely for the ride comfort alone. Standard springs are too harsh.
They worked a treat on my last FN2. I'm too old for the Sportline / ABP drop on my Ep3.

The drop isnt as dramatic on the sport lines as you think but I haven't seen the pro kit on a car in the flesh so its hard to say but just base it on roughly 15mm all round. Also the ride quality on the sport line is as good as standard and absorbs bumps better I think but still running standard shocks so the ride is just as harsh anyway

I have the pro kit with camber arms/bolts and four wheel alignment. Really does bring the car alive. And is fact a nicer ride than standard

Yes I know Tegiwa state them both at 30mm. I got my Sportline kit from them last year when they had good deals for Xmas. Shame you didn't look earlier in the month as you could have got 10-15% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back