• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2015 fk2 mods

Hey does anyone know of any mods or maps yet for the latest type r I've seen Milteks exhaust tdi norths intercooler but is there any mapping in development or progress to anyone's knowledge or perfomance upgrades.

TDI North have remapped theirs.

Dream Automotive have a downpipe / Mongoose (IIRC) exhaust and Eibachs

Thankyou do you know what they mapped it too and is the map always on or is it only mapped to the r button?

What I heard was that TDI north is busy with the ECU but still can't map the car. They have an intercooler, downpipe and intake they are testing now but are struggling with getting the ECU unlocked/mapped properly. Should not be long from now!

What I heard was that TDI north is busy with the ECU but still can't map the car. They have an intercooler, downpipe and intake they are testing now but are struggling with getting the ECU unlocked/mapped properly. Should not be long from now!

Spot on. They've not remapped it yet.

They had the Milltek exhaust on it as well, no downpipe but new intercooler pipework.

Back