• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20a2 Value

Sorry if this is in the posted in the wrong area, but I'm going to be breaking my coupe but I'm not sure what my engine is worth.

I got it from a donor car and the engine had done 140k, a month or two after using it the chain snapped. so it was fixed, it had the following,

Honda pistion rings
honda timing chain, oil chain, guides, tensioner
Honda head gasket
ARP conrod bolts
ARP head studs
skunk 2 valve steam seals
tegiwa crank pulley
New water pump
New alternator
and the head was skimmed whilst it was off.

I've got a RBC inlet manifold, but do still have the standard one knocking around.
engine runs great, gearbox is fine no crunches and i did change the oil before i took it out after my swap. clutch is starting to go i'd say and the release bearing is a little noisy.

what options do i have is it worth selling it all complete, or sell the box and rbc separate?

thanks

dan

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone?

I'm not going to get offended, just after some numbers and what would be the best way to sell. To see if they're anywhere near what I've got in my head.

A quick look on eBay brings them up between £600 and £1000 depending on milage for a stock motor without the gear box. I would price yours a little higher in that bracket with the work done to it if you have receipts.

I would sell the parts seperate probably make more money but maybe sell do an all in price if someone takes all of it

Back