• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What's happened to the "Your Posts" since the forum move

First visit since the "move" and i'm like a lost sheep at the mo trying to find my way round..:oops:

I've looked around and can't find the "Your Posts" option like we had on the last board... :confused: Thats my first port of call when i login to the forum usually... Can someone point this useless @resole in the right direction please...:D

I asked the same question earlier but I've figured it out...

"View your posts" equivalent is Quick Links (link at top) -> Subscribed Threads
"View new posts" equivalent is just New Posts (link at top)

You can get rid of the e-mails every time somebody replies to a thread you've posted in by editing the options on your control panel.

Click on your username to the left of one of your posts and pick "Find more posts by..." from the dropdown. :)

Cool, didn't see that. Although I don't like the fact that it shows you every single post (and some of the content) rather than just a list of threads.

I dont think there is a option that does exactly the same as that on vBulletin. What you could do is "subscribe" to the threads you want and keep and eye on them in your control panel...maybe...i think

would look something like this then:

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 5
Click on your username to the left of one of your posts and pick "Find more posts by..." from the dropdown. :)

Coolio mate... That's kinda what i'm after..:smt023 Agree with Red on the fact that i'd like to be able to just see my threads and not show some of the content if this is possible..;)

Good effort on the changes tho chaps..!

Back