• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 premier: darkness of tints

Prior to the new legislation it was 100% for the rear 3, 50% for the front and 0% for the windscreen.

I believe it is now 75% rear, 25% front and 0% windscreen. Although police have never been anal about my tints on the mini.

Make sure you drive a car with window tints before doing it as it makes a hell of a difference to parking etc... BANG!

Prior to the new legislation it was 100% for the rear 3, 50% for the front and 0% for the windscreen.

I believe it is now 75% rear, 25% front and 0% windscreen. Although police have never been anal about my tints on the mini.

Make sure you drive a car with window tints before doing it as it makes a hell of a difference to parking etc... BANG!

He already has tints on his car though, he is finding out what they are (Premiere editions already come with the 3 rear windows tinted ;) )

Carl

Back