• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Itb's (ep3)

I know everyone slags itb's off bit without any *dont bother buying them there pointless comments* does anyone no how I can source some in the uk? Don't want to ship from America??? Cheers for any help

My car below bit marmite but hey ho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 36
Tried doing some research??

Plenty of uk companies can supy itb's for the k20.

But in all fairness you've got to question why??

You get just as good gains from a good intake and inlet manifold.

I've searched for hours just always seems to come up America or forums questions, and because itb's are alot cooler and for what I want them for eg sound, performance, and the magazine features I have lined up all in all are better for me personally

Good attitude, Bro...

It's your car, and your money, but in mine and a lot of others opinion, they are a waste of money.

Spend half the outlay on a decent intake and inlet manifold and you have exactly the same gains.

It's not even worth the argument thought forums were suppose to be helpful as appears to stuck up people who seem to think there better than everyone, seen as you're an almighty moderator you sure no how to treat peoplewho join the four
Instead of being helpful you've just pretty much tried to be clever and lost out on forum members, alot of my friends have seen this and left the forum because of this so great moderating mate

Impressive I see why everyone with a civic is described as a "civic boy" stick to the stereotype dude

I've had a Civic for 5.5 years and I've not been referred to as "Civic Boy" once. Maybe you should expand your circle of friends.

Stoo tried helping you by posting the info you wanted, and that makes him a bad moderator. Go join CTRO.

People who don't have civics describe people who think there better than other civic owners as civic boys, asking a genuine question and getting sarcastic replies isn't how you should reply to people seeking help

You asked a question, I gave you an answer.
One that was from experience. And also a question that has been covered and answered plenty of times before.

I have pointed you in the right direction, and you reply with sarcasm, and text typing (Which isn't permitted by the way) and the attitude of typical 'civic boy'.

Although I'm unsure where you got that from, since it's a new term to me....

How else would you like me to react?

This may well shock you, but I'm the only person in my circle of friends with a Civic. If you hang round with a group of people and do exactly as they do, I can see why you may be tarred with the same brush as them.

And you got the reply you wanted, googled for you. What more do you want?

So by asking where to find a decent source as I was struggling replying found this don't no why I bothered doesn't class as bieng very polite to be honest does it

It took me all of 10 seconds to google it.....

Is it really that hard??

I know you're a yoof and that, but I thought kids these days were computer literate? :lol:

See this is what I mean I searched itb's and couldn't find a uk supplier, all I asked was for a link and for no, don't do it or waste of time comments and what did u reply with? The thing I asked not to hear, fair enough the link was helpful which I am grateful for its just no need for the sarcasm?

Back