• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Itb's (ep3)

See this is what I mean I searched itb's and couldn't find a uk supplier, all I asked was for a link and for no, don't do it or waste of time comments and what did u reply with? The thing I asked not to hear, fair enough the link was helpful which I am grateful for its just no need for the sarcasm?

Second text type warning....

You're obviously not searching the right terms then.

I gave you the link, and also a bit of advice really...

To get a decent ITB setup you're looking at c.£1500++
For what?

Gruppe M/Tegiwa M (Shudder) + RBC/RRC inlet = c.£5-600....

null_zps329906d9.png

I know everyone slags itb's off bit without any *dont bother buying them there pointless comments* does anyone no how I can source some in the uk? Don't want to ship from America??? Cheers for any help

My car below bit marmite but hey ho

Your car is an embarrassment

I prefer this one;

null_zpse108af80.png

Hahahha this one made me laugh! You lot have way to much spare time on ure hands, and like I said my cars marmite, not embarrassing, I can assure you alot of people like my car? It's placed in the top 20 at Trax so it's not like no one likes it. Note wrong with having something different

in 15 more posts you will have enough to use the for sale forum; but you'll have to wait a few months. remember when making an advert to include your username on a piece of paper to negate the possibility of fraud.

Back