• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Really liking this and it's giving me some thoughts as to what to do with my DC5. Who has mapped it?

Video from from the last session

[video]https://youtu.be/sANL29FH1iU[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/oUD0BowNXm8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
No they were free just before I went out as I swapped the wheels just got too hot fronts were struggling too

Cheers had a great time

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't put much on recently so though I'd give an update. Done my first trackday of the year car preformed well had a few teething problems with the dash 2 pro causing and issue with vtec engagement so changed the dash back.
I've done a rake of mods since my last update:
DC5 wishbones
Superpro caster bushes
Superpro arb bushes
Area Motorsport shorter tie rods
Caster increase topmounts 7deg
Stiffened suspension
Full track geo
Progress rear arb
Ns2r soft compound tyres
Relocated battery
Fitted battery cutout
Probably other bits I have missed too

Loving the tripod moment in the first and last shots :)

Has something happened to your panels above the left rear wheel arch? All the shots make it look slightly wavy that I hadn't noticed in your earlier ones.

Loving the tripod moment in the first and last shots :)

Has something happened to your panels above the left rear wheel arch? All the shots make it look slightly wavy that I hadn't noticed in your earlier ones.

Cheers Im finally happy with the handling now which is good :)

yeah rolled and pushed the rear arches out quire a bit which has put a shake in the rear quarter, its getting fixed soon :)

cheers, I did have a 90mph slide on the back corner but with the new set up it was so controllable didn't need to worry :-D
Can I ask what geometry settings you are running currently? I'm getting mine done again soon, this time I have a daily so even fewer road miles to be done. That should allow me to run a slightly more aggressive set up and not destroy the tyres in a couple of months.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Can I ask what geometry settings you are running currently? I'm getting mine done again soon, this time I have a daily so even fewer road miles to be done. That should allow me to run a slightly more aggressive set up and not destroy the tyres in a couple of months.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yeah sure
Front
-3.3 camber
7deg caster
0 toe
Rear
-1.5 camber
.33 toe out

Excellent build! Loving the roll cage. Have you weighed the car yet? Why the change to DC5 wishbones?

Cheers, no I haven't I need to get it weighed I've weighed the stuff that's been removed from the car. The dc5 wishbones give you a wider track

No update on the Ep3 had to miss the last few Trackdays due to a hand operation hopefully get it out for a run next week. however I have bought myself a new car C63 AMG with the performance packs, milltek secondary decats and MSL remap 510bhp

Weapon! Interested to know how you get on with running costs and servicing etc. They're on my shortlist of cars to buy when I've finished the house (next year).

Back