• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

are ep3"s quicker than fn2"s

went to santa pod last weekend,wanted to put my ep3 up against an fn2 but there wasnt any ? well only one on a trade stand :eek: what do you guy"s think ?

oh dear.....
+1

77337f06-3.gif

FN2's are well slow tbh..Raced one the other day on my private track and whooped it's fat arse. Honestly, it's quicker to travel by pogo stick.

Depends what has been done to them? I wouldn't put my ep3 up against the striped fn2 they had at rockngham but then again I wouldn't fancy the odds for the cw fn2 they had up against lotties or marks ep3. Also comes down to driving skills.

I've never driven one, but i'd like to. The interior is awesome. Much better than EP3 :(

jokes aside...I drove one round rockingham and liked it...ok, so it doesn't feel as connected as mine....but it definitely goes well. Seats are the bestest ever...wouldn;t fit them to an ep3 though as they weigh 1500kg each. Engine and gearbox felt awesome, suspension wasn't as good but it certainly wasn't bad. They are, in reality, what everyone percieves them to be...a heavier, comfier version of the ep3....imo

jokes aside...I drove one round rockingham and liked it...ok, so it doesn't feel as connected as mine....but it definitely goes well. Seats are the bestest ever...wouldn;t fit them to an ep3 though as they weigh 1500kg each. Engine and gearbox felt awesome, suspension wasn't as good but it certainly wasn't bad. They are, in reality, what everyone percieves them to be...a heavier, comfier version of the ep3....imo

I think seat/interior wise yes more comfort but the ride is very hard in the fn2. Had mine for about 5 months and every bump in the road felt like I'd been hit with a bat!

I think seat/interior wise yes more comfort but the ride is very hard in the fn2. Had mine for about 5 months and every bump in the road felt like I'd been hit with a bat!

ah right...didn't do a road test tbh. Nicer place to be though than the ep3 cabin.

I think you have had to owned both to have a better opinion. I have owned EP3s only, which I love, and the FN2 looks very special IMO, much more so than the FD2, but I have driven neither so can only comment on looks.

Based on figures, I would have the FN2 chassis with the FD2 engine.

I mean the body, the top half. Not the torsion bar. Think RC cars, swappable bodies. FD beneath, FN above.

I'm sorry, but the OP is one of the most boring and frequent questions raised on this forum. Pointless arguing frequently ensues which is frequently biased as to what the poster prefers/drives.

They are both the same in real world terms. It all boils down to the person behind the wheel.

Back