• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

are ep3"s quicker than fn2"s

I'm sorry, but the OP is one of the most boring and frequent questions raised on this forum. Pointless arguing frequently ensues which is frequently biased as to what the poster prefers/drives.

They are both the same in real world terms. It all boils down to the person behind the wheel.

This is why jermal is a mod, common sense FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
real world terms is just a posh term for street racing. When someone says these 2 cars are the same in "real world terms" or "day to day" etc...what they really mean is, you would need to be willing to put your car into the front of that lorry coming the other way to beat it home from the office.:D

Yawn x1 at this op.......

some days i wish i owned a fn2 GT for the cabin and toys,others the ep3 does fine at all other jobs.

Why has nobody mentioned the Top Gear episode with the FN2 and EP3 comparison. Clarskson definitely prefered the EP3. In fact the race around the track proved it all.

Moved.

and...

g2glol.jpg

:lol:

Yeah but your is JDM Stu and they are faster than all other cars, everyone knows that!

What exactly did the Top Gear test prove, other than Clarkson wasn't as good a driver than the bloke in the EP3?

When Top Gear mag tested the FN2 The Stig was impressed with it, and would have taken it over its rivals such as the Leon and the Golf (IIRC).

Real world...who gives a f*ck. If you like it you buy it.

What exactly did the Top Gear test prove, other than Clarkson wasn't as good a driver than the bloke in the EP3?

He'd already made his mind up before he drove it and now people take his word as gospel.... :roll:

Why has nobody mentioned the Top Gear episode with the FN2 and EP3 comparison. Clarskson definitely prefered the EP3. In fact the race around the track proved it all.

because these days that show is so scripted its lost all meaning of the word "fair" revieiw

:lol:

if we were on ctro,and evo stu saw this thread,it would be over by now.......

fn2 is zee best ya!!! das iz it,no more talking infidels!!!!!

lol

My brother-in-law has just brought a FN2 and theres no difference between the

EP3 and the FN2. We chase each other down the long straight roads sometimes

and when im behind him ill catch him and when hes behind me he will catch me.

The FN2 is a lovely car in the flesh and if i had the money I would go out and buy

one.

Shouldn't really matter which is faster, its a Type R and you should all respect

models of the Type R range, they are all great cars.

Back