• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email
Who's got the oldest EP3 Type-R on here, in terms of the individual number? Mine's 33547, but I know there will be plenty older than that.

I believe the R number is irrelevent as that was random ?

I think the oldest EP3 will be dragonflyjade as he's had his since Autumn 2002 :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was made aware by a friend that the R number is the number of the plate and has nothing to do with when the car was made jsut when the plate was printed for the lid and if you buy a new one from Honda you would get a new number :)

My old one was no.1098 or 1096, never came across that many more with a lower number than that.

maybe not the number off the production exactly but must have some relevance to the age of the car by looking at everyones number and year of car. mines 2003 and 19000 odd.

R-09075 Graham Morecroft Essex

Thats me :D Not that I live there now haha....

I've never seen a Y reg, only 51 plates. I assumed they were not released until Oct 2001.

Back