• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

just ordered tts/rotrex kit for my ep3 any one have one?

I wanted to be different, and keep the car stealth i do like the whine but the rotrex seems to be a better design and more efficient then the roots type chargers

Have you got your kit yet?

I just had a competition clutch stage 4 fitted and a lightened flywheel fitted

My kit should be here during the week, cant wait im so exicted lol ;)

Should be here this next week hopefully. Need to book it in for fitting then.

Chargers are now in fingers crossed i should be collecting friday after f1 practice :)

do you have your kit yet?

Chargers are now in fingers crossed i should be collecting friday after f1 practice :)

do you have your kit yet?

No bud, I was told Monday'ish. Did you get yours direct from TTS or have you ordered it through someone else?

direct from TTS mate, the whole kits are there but there waiting for a shaft so the lady said on the phone they should of been in monday but now due tomorow!

Bit of a bummer as i was hoping for early this week so i could fit it and get it mapped as i have a weeks holiday.

May look at tdi south to do the map as its a lot closer for me than going to tts, who is doing your map?

direct from TTS mate, the whole kits are there but there waiting for a shaft so the lady said on the phone they should of been in monday but now due tomorow!

Bit of a bummer as i was hoping for early this week so i could fit it and get it mapped as i have a weeks holiday.

May look at tdi south to do the map as its a lot closer for me than going to tts, who is doing your map?

Paul at TDi-North is mapping mine.

With you being down South it might be worth you looking at Artech Tuning, chap called Romain. Heard really good things of them from this forum.

Not taking anything away from TDi-South, Sam is very capable of mapping your car but always good to have options!

Sam mapped my scooby when i had it and did an awesome job with 2 maps high and low boost!

I will give artech a buzz then to have a chat with him!

There is a company called track and road who mapped my throttle boddied rallye did a very good job, they then mapped my mates rotrex charged one but didnt come out that powerfull so i think ill count them out this time!

Not a happy bunny today thought ill save the old map from my kpro today incase i want
to return it to std ever and they have locked it

Grrr i paid for it should be mine not happy now
i think you lot were right in saying cpl were c*n*s

Yeah, speak to Romain @ Eurospec for the mapping. He won't lock your map, as it is YOURS!

I got this box today :)
73a196b8.jpg

That traction oil cooler is the business isn't it?! :lol:

Looks like you had to cut the slam panel to fit your kit as well? It needs a notch taking out on the FN2. It doesn't touch normally but might do if the engine flexes on the mounts.

I like the cooler too i think it looks the nuts :) i wanted to mount it on the bottom of the slam where the horns are but i would of needed to move them, May paint it black as you can see it behind the grill
Yep had to cut about 15-20mm out of the slam could maybe do with a bit more if it rubs

Lovely, swinging towards this way with mine.

Any pics of how the injectors sit in that inlet maniold as i dont use the std rail on mine ?

Lovely, swinging towards this way with mine.

Any pics of how the injectors sit in that inlet maniold as i dont use the std rail on mine ?

No pics but could take one, they push fit into the new mani and the std rail slides back on top im sure you can still use the kit with the aem rail !

Back