• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by 1812_s

1. 1812_s

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Yes still in same state as before with all mods
  2. 1812_s

Hi :) Thanks for the kind words! Had this car 7 years now haha. I still have her. Have bought a E92 M3 recently so dont really use the Civic anymore :( Think it will be for sale very soon
  3. 1812_s

Carbon fibre door cards & rear cards for EP3

Grinspeed are selling some for the front
  4. 1812_s

Paintless dent removal reccomendation London SE

hi guys can someone reccommend me a pdr company/tech in london / south east area Thanks
  5. 1812_s

thanks for all the comments gents painful slow wait for my mapping so cant really tell you anything about car or screamer. Think the screamer is going to cause me problems on the track unfortunetly but will see
  6. 1812_s

Update Car is now running!:p Have completed loads of work so hard for me to add it all but ill will try and list a few bits here and let the pictures do more of the talking ;) - Kpro v4 (traded k100) - All pipes and hardware fitted - AEM 320lph fuel pump fitted - ID1000 injectors...
  7. 1812_s

Update - Manifold fully welded - Downpipes tacked and bpipe adapted to vband fitting - Boost solenoid pipes routed - Hi/Lo Boost switch fitted - More heat protection added - Oil line fitted - Boost pipes bead rolled...
  8. 1812_s

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

if you havent bought the cmc yet, get it off tegiwa they are cheaper than honda
  9. 1812_s

Update Wheels have been refurbished by Inspraytion in Kent, amazing turnaround think it was less than 24hrs :lol: Also has the AD08R's fitted in 215/45/17 Also changed brakes all round, managed to source a really good condition Stoptech 328mm big brake kit with DS2500's.Replaced rear...
  10. 1812_s

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

will be nice to loose the roof in the coming months ;)
  11. 1812_s

Update Bought a used cam cover to have a go at painting one myself, a VHT paint kit is only £25 so thought why not. May not come out with the finish of a pro but fancied having a crack :lol: End result, was going for a sort of cherry colour similar to R34 skyline has. My painting...
  12. 1812_s

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Looks great as usual. Think you have the calipers on the wrong sides though. Bleed nipples should be pointing upwards i believe
  13. 1812_s

Yep think my friend was going to make 2 first of anyway. Ill pm you when the time comes ;)
  14. 1812_s

Thanks guys! Got a whole load more of pictures to upload but photobucket takes ages :| Also looking for a bbk for anyone reading this (preferably stoptech 328 PM me )
Back