• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by 40000

1. 4

Drop top speed.

Hi, thanks for the reply... To Skelly Ops "no I don't need NOS I need is a diesel like 125 d m sport", to Hazz "it make sence, thank you", to Ed ""Needs head checking"" maybe is becouse I drive a saxo no joke, to scruffy_""autobahn"" I believe you only drive at 60 miles and maybe not... But my...
  2. 4

Drop top speed.

Hi, to all but I have this small problem (big problem for me) my 05 EP3 with 54878 miles is loosing top speed in the same place before I could do 140 and know only 130 the only thing I change was a drop filter K&N, and to be honest I dont think that make the diference, maybe I'm wrong next...
  3. 4

H1 bulb, headlight keeps dying

Thank you for your reply, I will buy the Osram.
  4. 4

H1 bulb, headlight keeps dying

Hi, to all my H1 bulb, Headlight Keep dying at every two months, today die the passanger side, last time two sides in same day, this bulbs are from halfords H1 12v 55w please help me to solve this problem thanks for any reply.
  5. 4

Exhaust help.

Thanks again for the reply and the info.
  6. 4

Exhaust help.

Thanks MilanoChris for the reply but I'm looking for new not used, will it be ok buy CAT from Honda and use a DC Sport cat back?
  7. 4

Exhaust help.

Sorry, the car is british but I'm foreign, what I am looking for is a complete system road legal that pass MOT, thanks.
  8. 4

Exhaust help.

No honda close the door to costumers so I can't say but the all thing "exhaust" is looking bad like from a car with 150000 miles and this type r is only 45000, so I'm looking for options to not only change the O2 sensor but all the exhaust, thanks for the reply.
  9. 4

Exhaust help.

Sorry but I'm in Uk and it not honda that broken, they only fixed. No new O2 sensor only cables.
  10. 4

Exhaust help.

Hi, to all recently I have a big stop at honda because of taken the protection of the cat that was broken, when removed they damage the O2 cables, it been fixed but the light came back on now honda said that i should change the all thing so I thought put stainless steel but I can't find a road...
Back