• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by A5H_R

1. A

A5H's NHB EP3

Thanks for the kind comments guys! That sounds exactly like what I'm after jimbo so will have to get one of them ordered when I get back from Devon. Where is the best place to buy one from? I'm only down the road from ABP so I'll probably just get them to fit it and do a FRSU while I'm at it...
  2. A

A5H's NHB EP3

I don't know what it is about wind deflectors but I just like the look of them. Would prefer a set of JDM ones but they are a stupid price as you say. Think the Team Heko's are about £35 but had a few issues with the clips being to tight in the window channel and pushing the deflectors out. I...
  3. A

A5H's NHB EP3

Hi everyone, My name is Ash, I live in Crewe, Cheshire, and i'm new to the forum. I have been lurking for a few months but just gave the car a clean so thought I'd share a few pics I took. Hopefully I can update my progress here when things start to happen (which I am hoping will be fairly...
  4. A

Ep3 progress thread

Lovely milano mate. How are you finding the spoon rep for noise?
Back