• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Aadz13

1. Aadz13

Milano Red FN2 from Aberdeenshire.

Welcome along Alan, nice wheels! :) Cheers, A
  2. Aadz13

Engine oil fuchs/ shell helix - my thoughts

Sample Analysis will be the scientific way of proving it, however as per my original post - these are just my thoughts based on my experience. I originally said I was not 'impressed', rather then the oil is bad. It just doesn't suit my needs, however as mentioned by Tim in earlier post he is...
  3. Aadz13

Hi Tim, Many thanks about the explanation - something new every day :) I have already ordered the Pro S 5l + 1l yesterday (used the forum discount of course), just awaiting delivery now. Agreed, Fuchs was very good for the price, my car defo doesn't like Shell - although it did come...
  4. Aadz13

I had the Fuchs Titan Supersyn 5w 40 - it is cheap and cheerful, anyone on a tight budget worth a try. I tried the Shell Helix 5w 40 and I am not impressed - for the 1st time I have had to top up between oil changes and I have not gone all Senna on the EP3 (driving style is lame for mileage with...
  5. Aadz13

EP3 - Uniroyal rainsport 3?

Any feedback on uniroyal rainsport 3? Is anyone currently running them or previously ran them on the EP3, any suggestions/ feedback would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ahiman
  6. Aadz13

Ep3 type r emblem

Hi Marc, Hope you are enjoying your EP3, VTec is addictive but fuel consuming :) Few traders on here that can supply the genuine Honda items and provide a wee discount - it all helps! Hendyeshop is 1 trader on here, you can always ask them. And as always once you are all set with your pride...
  7. Aadz13

AC troubleshooting needed

Just an update, the car is back from the garage after 2 days because they had to source a pipe from honda and it took a day :( anyways the ac is now back to optimum and a shiny new condensor upfront. Just paranoid about something flying in and smashing it again :( £234+39.99 = 273.99 oh and the...
  8. Aadz13

I should have done the mesh, the condensor is not very placed at all agreed! Had to drive on a road regulalry which the council kindly scrapped the top surface and left it so all the bits kept flying all over the place and eventually all the traffic had displaced it. My car will be as new soon...
  9. Aadz13

Plus I saw on the forum someone adding a mesh on the bumper to protect the condensor, I genuinely liked the idea and was considering it. It sits behind so is not noticeable the only concern I had was if it is cable tied then it may rattle about and scratch the bumper.
  10. Aadz13

Yes how is pump cycle fairing, I couldn't hear mine cutting in/ out after the regas at nrp. I used the AC all the way to bluewaters so good 70-80 mile roundtrip. Plus no mention of anything else being wrong and now they do have the ac components removed for the condensor so fingers crossed...
  11. Aadz13

You replaced the corroded pipe, any update?
  12. Aadz13

How did you get on with the AC mate?
  13. Aadz13

Ok, so been a while but I finally took the car to NRP autocentre for the AC service on 24th June (£39.99). The condenser was damaged and had a leak, looked very minor leak but got told that would empty the system within a month. Took the car for fitting the condenser 27th June and they found...
  14. Aadz13

See mine is doing so every 5 odd seconds and not 20. I will recheck it tomorrow again and time it. Because I have not used the system in nearly coming onto 3 years do you think it may just need to be run a little. Thanks, A
  15. Aadz13

See I am not 1 to ignore it but I genuinely never have utilised the AC on any of my CTR's, So this is the 1st time I am actually thinking about using it so I want to get it right and keep at it once up and running. I was thinking the service would be the best option, even though I paid £40...
Back