• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 - Uniroyal rainsport 3?

Any feedback on uniroyal rainsport 3? Is anyone currently running them or previously ran them on the EP3, any suggestions/ feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ahiman

Ran them 225/45/17 on the front of the now sold 318Ci bmw step auto, great on wet roundabouts, sharp turn in when wet, vague in the dry, sidewall bit to soft for EP3 I would have thought. Currently looking for tyres & reviews myself right now.

Yeah he probably is. Although some reviews are also not favourable for PS4's either.

Myself I'll probably go with the Yoko's..., always a personal choice with handling characteristics really to a degree, crap tyres aside obviously.

I run Michelin pilot supersports on my ep3. Great all year tire. Still spins up in the wet a bit but you can't get away from that in a ep3.

Back