• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ABExpress

1. A

FN2 ARB Bush Support Plate

Afternoon all I swapped out my front ARB bushes this morning and when bolting back on the support plate I managed to snap one of the bolts (the middle one of the 3). The other 5 bolts torqued up just fine but this one snapped. Is the car ok to drive? I have it booked in next week for a garage...
  2. A

FN2 Sachs shocks..... any good ?

The Bilstein B4 is £87.36 on Demon Tweeks, another option maybe?
  3. A

EP3 Intake or Cat Back?

Thanks for the input. I do like the way the car sounds, maybe a little quite on the inside. Had the rear discs and pads replaced last week and will be replacing the front discs and pads next week. Was going to go with OEM discs and some upgraded pads. Had 4 new tyres put on before I had...
  4. A

EP3 Intake or Cat Back?

Was thinking the Tegiwa intake. £500 to spend, maybe a little more.
  5. A

EP3 Intake or Cat Back?

Good Morning Have a bit of spare cash and am toying with the idea of getting an intake or cat back. Car is pretty standard, K&N in the standard airbox, Sportex B Pipe and FRSU. So, what would you go for, intake or cat back? Or nether? Thanks in advance.
  6. A

Abp motorsport

Can't fault them either. Great service.
Back