• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AdamB

1. A

Brake squeal when driving

Will be the pads. You put any copper grease on the back of the pads?
  2. A

Can't decide which coilovers

That's a bit of an incorrect statement. Feature wise yes, performance... well that's down to the driver. No one in this thread said that the Meister coilovers are not up to the job, but that based on opinion we would rather use something else. Meister have exploited a gap in the market for a...
  3. A

FK2 Fuel for FK2

Unless you were a part of the calibration team you'll never know, so just stick to what the owners manual states. My interpretation is that it was setup using 95 RON fuel as that is what the UK / EU market offers, Honda can't guarentee that every buyer will use higher octane even if they did...
  4. A

Yes that's the ones, the V2's are both height and damping adjustable (rebound & bump on the same knob). In terms of adjustable top mounts, then these ones: http://dvrace.com/caster/
  5. A

I'd save another couple of hundred and get Bilstein's or KW's personally. The quality compared with the ones you mentioned are in a different league. Yes they don't come with camber adjustable top mounts, but you can buy aftermarket later down the line, and it also saves you buying coilovers...
  6. A

Anyone else's ep3 gear box do this

Yep mine does this, only does it at high revs though, I'd say 5k + I don't know what it is, but I do plan on getting my box rebuild at some point, so as long as it works till then, I'm happy.
  7. A

grinding from pulley

I would look at replacing the auto tensioner pulley as well, I made that mistake in thinking it was the idler, it was in fact bearing movement in the tensioner pulley.
  8. A

FK2 Fuel for FK2

You are more likely to get more power using Tesco Momentum Vs Shell V-Power as it has a higher Ethanol content, downside to this is that it will use more of it because of the additional Oxygen present in combustion.
  9. A

Mallory park 30th April

Cool mate I'll keep an eye out! Not been to Mallory before, be my first time there, done a few other trackdays before. Mallory looks like a power circuit though but will be good to tick off the track list :)
  10. A

Wondering if someone can help ??

Bridgestone RE050A
  11. A

Mallory park 30th April

Yep I'll be there, Cosmic grey ep3. Come say Hi if you see me about :)
  12. A

Arb drop links

A doddle if you have an angle grinder :)
  13. A

Pads and disc set up 70/30 road track day

I've not tried the RC6 mate. They are pretty much a race pad though. Two reasons why I switched to Carbotech XP8 was because I didn't like the dust the CL's gave off and they stained 2 sets of my wheels ( I tend to clean every two weeks ), and secondly I wanted to try something different. I...
  14. A

Pads and disc set up 70/30 road track day

I had them on when I first bought my EP3, didn't like the way they felt and I've heard across many forums that they leave deposits. Luckily enough for me they were fairly worn and replaced them before I had a chance to really test them out on track. Maybe you should read the title of the...
Back