• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by adamcivic

1. adamcivic

Bumper colour?

My Storm Silver CR-Z has this problem as do all other CR-Z's I have seen in the same colour. Very annoying, other none Honda cars seem to be ok....
  2. adamcivic

Honda Civic SUV

Not forgetting the CR-Z at the front!
  3. adamcivic

New Honda Civic.

Lets hope not hey!! If that is anything it looks more like the new US saloon.
  4. adamcivic

New Accord Type S

Hate diesel, not convinced on the new Accord, the bodykit looks so cheap and horrible imo. Now an old shape Accord 2.4 Vtec Type S :)
  5. adamcivic

Honda CRZ and Insight

CR-Z looks ok-ish. The front of the Insight is nice, but the rest looks like a Prius :lol: :lol:
  6. adamcivic

New Honda Civic.

Better than the current one. I really wish Honda would make a new CRX, Integra or Prelude and bring it to the UK. Perhaps something to rival the Scirocco? I really want to go back to a Honda, but not any of the low quality family Sh*t they make at the moment. Oh and make sure its...
  7. adamcivic

Astra VXR Nurburgring detail.

I would love to be around when he finds his first stonechip or car park ding :lol: :lol:
  8. adamcivic

New accord when?

"Dont be hoping to get to good of deal on a present Accord, there are not many left" My dealer told me that too. I would wait and get a near new one for under 14k, anything more than that is going to depreciate too much.
  9. adamcivic

New accord when?

Saloon due in showrooms end of May, availible to order from next month. ;)
  10. adamcivic

FN2 Cost price Type R GT

Heres the email I got. Two Mills Honda are offering a brand new 08 reg Honda for just COST PRICE PLUS £99* Offer must end 28th March 2008 Act now - only 37 cars left!!!!! A new Honda for only £99 more than the cost price? Where’s the catch? If you are considering a change of car and can...
  11. adamcivic

FN2 Cost price Type R GT

Just had an email from my local Honda dealer offering me any Honda model for cost price plus £99 till 28th March. Obviously I would be stung for PX and finance, but does anyone know what the cost price is on a Type R GT? Cheers
  12. adamcivic

FN2 Handbrake Recall

The new Civic hirecars we have at work now all come with instructions on the seat on how to put the handbrake on - its a joke! :lol:
  13. adamcivic

FN2 Crashed FN2

Damage looks to match that one actually - looks like the same car. Do we know if the driver survived? Says in the link he was fighting for his life? Bit of a d*ck though...........
  14. adamcivic

Just been delivered

Not really into 4x4's but that is the nicest looking one around at the moment imo.
  15. adamcivic

FN2 Crashed FN2

Opps sorry, could a mod move this to the FN2 section. Sorry! :smt053
Back