• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Aimi

1. A

EP3 Clunking noise after FRSU

Pretty sure it's rear passenger side.
  2. A

EP3 Clunking noise after FRSU

Hey. I had the Fast Road Set Up done to my EP3 around November time. Got it done by Pro Grip as was recommended by other owners. Ever since then I get a clunking noise when I brake. It's not all the time, usually once I've driven for a bit and the car has warmed up. Anyone else ever had this...
  3. A

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

For a shot of a mugen oil cap from a friend of a friend! Will order a new oil cap from Honda I think.
  4. A

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

Managed to get the black bit out just by twisting it the opposite way. it's a clean brake I doubt if any plastic has went into engine. The black bit in the engine was still whole if you know what I mean. Just gonna have to leave it for today til I can get a new one!
  5. A

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

Just went out to check my oil to find this Need my car for today and can't get a new oil cap anywhere! Anyone got any ideas as to what I can do? and got know how I'm going to get the black bit out of the engine!!
  6. A

Skunk2 springs

It days anything from 30mm to 60mm. 30ish would be ideal for me as I don't want it too low. A friend of a friend just bought an ep3 with them already on and its not too low.
  7. A

Skunk2 springs

Hey. I am thinking about buying some skunk2 springs for my ep3, anyone know where I can buy them from? Also, are they decent springs or are there better ones I should get in the same price bracket? Thanks :)
  8. A

Centre Console EP3

Ooh very funky!
  9. A

What colour should I get my wheels powder coated?

Thanks for doing that! :D Really can't make my mind up on anthracite! Although the majority of my friends have told me to go anthracite haha.
  10. A

Flying heko's

I haven't got the clips or tape on mine... :/ Someone told me the clips can scratch your window so this out me off and now I can't remember where I've put them!!
  11. A

What colour should I get my wheels powder coated?

Need to get my wheels redone but can't decide on a colour. Not black or white! Thinking maybe anthracite but not sure how it'll look as pretty similar to the colour of my car! Any ideas or pictures would be good :)
  12. A

Centre Console EP3

Thanks :) The fascia is actually in. We just sprayed it gloss black and stuck it all together! Would have been too much gap without fascia.
  13. A

Centre Console EP3

Finally got round to putting everything back together yesterday with we head unit ad red bulbs all round (although you can see them in this pic)
  14. A

Rear Type R badge

I got it for Hendy Motorsports. Just over £20 I think.
  15. A

Rear Type R badge

Never mind! I've found one :)
Back