• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ajones_17

1. A

0w 30 Oil in FN2 Type R

The oil on my 07 Type R needs topping up. Just been to Honda and when it was serviced a few month back they used 0W 30 oil. I've just bought some to top it up but does this sound right?Cheers Andy
  2. A

WHICH OIL

Just been in and they said its had: 0w 30 fully synthetic. That sound right?
  3. A

WHICH OIL

I'm going to buy some but not sure which to buy as I don't want to mix the oils
  4. A

WHICH OIL

The oil on my 07FN2 is on the min line on the dipstick so I want to top it up. The problem is im not sure which oil is in the car, it was serviced recently but doesn't specify in the paperwork which oil honda used. Any advice guys
  5. A

FN2 Honda Civic Type-R

Stunning mate. Should be picking my Milano FN2 up next month
  6. A

Premier edition

Hi guys, new to the forum so apologies if I've been unable to find this through searching. Looking at getting a premier edition EP3 soon and just wanted to check what exactly the spec is in them that's different from a standard model. Thanks Andy
Back