• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Akaboogie

1. A

Greasing streering rack.

My streering rack has started to creak a little. Could a few people please recommend the best grease to give the rack a little grease to see if it will help stop the creaking.
  2. A

Bonnet raise,

Is this any good on the ep3. Just im thinking about doing it if it dose work with heat soak and lets more air in.
  3. A

Show me you rear window decals.

Looking to add a few decals to the rear so just wonted to see how and what people have got on thers.
  4. A

Gearbox oil.

Standard (MTF) from honda.
  5. A

What colour wheels for my milano red.....

Well got her sitting nice now as the eibach 30mm springs are settled down, also had rear windows tinted iv fitted heko deflectors. removed rear wiper. de-badge the (civic) logo, M2 rear back box a long with a spot tex b-pipe, k/n induction kit, skunk 2 gear knob, ...
  6. A

Fitting 12x6 rear plate on the back.

Any body had any problems with getting pulled over by the police for having the 12x6 plate fitted. Just im thinking about fitting one. Cheers.
  7. A

How do i upload pics,

Im trying to upload pics, but can find out how to do it. Any help guys. Thanks
  8. A

lowered on eibach 30mm springs but rear hasnt dropped

May need to replace the rear shock.
  9. A

Type (R) and type (S) shocks.

Well guys just to let you no i changed my rear shock friday and as mention i had a (ep2) shock to replace it with my (ep3) shock as it was damage. But (yes) fitted with no problem at all, and still got the same drop from the eiback springs, thanks.
  10. A

lowered on eibach 30mm springs but rear hasnt dropped

As soon as i returned the car to the floor after fitting ny eibach 30mm, the car sat in all four arches right away.
  11. A

30mm eibach fitted but steering wheel dont sit center.

I notice after fitting my 30mm eibach sportline springs my steering wheel never seemed to sit center after. Has this got to do with tracking or something.
  12. A

Loxy' Just to confirm its 100% civic Sport 1.6 ep2, the shocks come off as i been around and double check the car my self. so im going to change the pair at the same time as you have, also i have eibach 30mm springs fitted and was wondering will the springs still give me the 30mm drop even...
  13. A

Yh i have the ep3 type r, and i have the rear shocks of a civic sport (S). All looks the same from what im able to see, my year of honda civic type r is 2002, and the shock come of a honda civic type (S). shock was from a ep2 1.6 sport. Type s
Back