• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AKH

1. AKH

Stolen CAT from EP3, what to replace with?

Are you selling your Type R?
  2. AKH

Clicking Noise!

Hey Guys, I have this clicking noise which can be heard in video whilst driving at low speed. Any ideas of what it could be??? https://youtu.be/nR56rUsQN2I Thanks!
  3. AKH

Drivers Side Rear Brake Caliper 2003 (53) Pre facelift Type R

Thanks for the replies! Sent off the Caliper to Bigg Red as been caught up with work so fingers crossed! Also with the slider pins on the carrier; what is the best way to remove them without damaging the rubber boots? They move back and forward fine was wondering if its worth removing and...
  4. AKH

Thanks for the reply! I came accross your thread beforehand but wanted opinions on whether it is better to get a refurbished unit and replace or rebuild existing one as want it to last for a good few years. Seen some kits on eBay by seller 'Brakesint' Also with the caliper off how did you pinch...
  5. AKH

Honda Civic Type R (2003 (53)) 49,000 miles. Hi Guys, Returning home last night and noticed a strong burning smell. At traffic lights also could notice as soon as i proceeded to move would hear a noise similar to when the handbrake is left on from the rear drivers side wheel. I took the car on...
  6. AKH

EP3 Facelift Tail Light Conversion on a Pre Facelift Type R 2003 (53) Plate

Hi Folks, Does anyone have any How to Guides or instructions on installing Facelift Type R tail lights on a Pre Facelift Type R 2003 (53) Plate? Was wondering if the connections are the same or?? Thanks
  7. AKH

EP3 Premier Edition- No VTEC?

Thanks for the Reply guys... I did give it a miss in the end as it could be a faulty VTEC selenoid or anything further then that. The owner does not want to budge on price either so £5,800 for an EP3; it should have working VTEC. Thanks again for all the responses!
  8. AKH

EP3 Premier Edition- No VTEC?

Hi Folks, Haven't been on this forum for a while, as been going through German Marquees since 2010. However I have decided to go back to the Japanese as just love the simplicity and reliability of Japanese cars, specially Honda. Anyways, onto my query. I viewed a Premier Edition EP3 on a 55...
  9. AKH

Billy's Red Type R

Nice car mate; Looks amazing in Milano Red!
  10. AKH

premier or no premier

Premier Edition are well sought after; an Immaculate example with 25k on the clock got sold for £7995 on a 55 plate! Trade Seller but was shocked at the price it went for.. 2 Owners FHSH
  11. AKH

My CW Integra DC5

Nice Motor mate! Have you had any problems in your ownership with the DC5?
  12. AKH

My Championship white Civic Type-R Fn2

Amazinggg!! CW is the colour for the FN2!
  13. AKH

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Nice Motor; looks well looked after!
  14. AKH

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Exhaust Noise: Sounds goood!
Back