• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by alexparkes

1. alexparkes

My Cosmic Grey/Carbon Spoilered/Matt Black wheeled McPremier

This is potentially up for grabs due to lack of use and lack of space at home. If anyones interested, PM me an offer. X
  2. alexparkes

Time for new, bigger & better brakes... but what to go for?

Right y'all! Not impressed with the brakes on my EP3. Got uprated (Stop-tech?) pads and standar discs new brake fluid but TBH, they're not that great. After 1/2 lap of the 'ring they stank and just faded! So, definately going to be getting some braided brake lines, thats for sure! Just not...
  3. alexparkes

Boom, back from the 'ring! Managed to get in a few sub 10min laps. Was very impressed with the Civic! Did the job more than nicely! Think that suspension and tyre choice worked well. The stop-tech pads (or whatever TGM put on) really weren't up to the task of the ring. Braided lines and maybe...
  4. alexparkes

Cheers y'all :D I'll go on the hunt for a new knob next week ;) :giggidy: :gay:
  5. alexparkes

Bonnet respray

As its milano, i'd be blending the wings, I had to do that when my DC5 god keyed across the bonnet. If the damage is in the middle, you may get away with it. If you're blending the wings, for a pukka job i'd put aside £300 - £100/panel and if you get some change, all the better.
  6. alexparkes

Quick mini update on project Prem... New (old) headunit. Finally fitted my Pioneer thingy that i've had in the garage for over a year now! Got iPod connectivity and Bluetooth hands free for safe motoring! Out with the old... Handy tool! In with the new (old) Bit of Incubus to try it...
  7. alexparkes

Todays update... Decided to have a lazy afternoon and come home from work at about 2:30 to do some paperwork and got back to be greeted by this... My Toyo TR1s in 215/40/17 :D Thats paperwork out the window... That is actually where the postie left them, well done with that one! In view of...
  8. alexparkes

My k20 EG project!

Very cool project dude :D Looking forward to the finished results!
  9. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Cheers team.
  10. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Sweet.Can it be adjusted? Brakes still feel a bit spungey!
  11. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Was ist das? I had a feeling that this car had been fucked about with before, even thought it was 'standard' when I picked it up. What does it do?
  12. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Was just looking under the bonnet and saw this! Looks new, red, blue, shiney and adjustable... not sure what it is?! Forgive me if i'm just being thick but curiosity got the best of me! Ta.
  13. alexparkes

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Looks pukka. Nice job on the handles!
  14. alexparkes

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Like it :D Been considering bonnet raisers for mine.
Back