• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ancodia

1. A

Will removing my Strut Brace affect my Geometry Setup?

Might put it up for sale soon but I have the ETD for it too so will probably sell them together, will drop you a pm if ur interested?
  2. A

Hi mate, it don't fit with my new itg maxogen unfortunately :cry: my aem cai & spoon setup was doin my ears in so had to go! :shock: :D
  3. A

Hi mate, It was fitted when the geometry was setup by TDI 8)
  4. A

Thanks for the reply, the rhs has only two bolts used but the lhs has all three, I will give it a go when the car isn't jacked, fingers crossed nothing will move! :)
  5. A

Hi all, as above, I need to remove my J's racing strut brace and in doing so will be unbolting the top bolts on the mcpherson struts (i think that's what they are called :oops: ) Will this mess with my fast road setup in any way? and will the alignment need to be redone? Thanks in advance...
  6. A

New Momo steering wheel fitted 8)

Great stuff, cheers 8)
  7. A

Ah cool, do you know if the spoon boss kit fits all the momo range? I was looking at possibly getting a tuner wheel :)
  8. A

Steering wheel looks tops mate 8) Did you have any issues with the airbag light once the old wheel was removed :?:
  9. A

Cleaning a CF Bonnet - Advice Needed!

Anyone with a CF Bonnet got advice on how to clean it please? can you use polish on it or is it better to just stick to the wash n wax :? cheers :D
Back