• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AndyDay1971

1. AndyDay1971

FK2 Noise

Has anyone had any problems with noise from Auxiliary belt area? If so what was done to fix it please
  2. AndyDay1971

FK2 Exhaust

I want it to sound better be not to loud more of a deep noise
  3. AndyDay1971

FK2 Exhaust

Which after market exhaust sounds the best as i want to get one for mine????
  4. AndyDay1971

FK2 Intercooler

Does anyone have a up graded intercooler for sale please
  5. AndyDay1971

FK2 stereo Unit

Does anyone know how to make the audio unit split screen with say radio station one side and map the other i have seen it on google but cant see how to do it in settings please
  6. AndyDay1971

FK2 Gearknob removal

Can anyone help please How do you get the gear knob off please as i want to change the gaiter
  7. AndyDay1971

FK2 Gearbox oil change

Does anyone know how much oil is needed on a gearbox oil change Do i get oil from Honda or where has everyone got theres from How often should it be changed
  8. AndyDay1971

FK2 Clutch valve delay removal

I have heard there is a clutch valve delay removal Can anyone shed any light on this please
  9. AndyDay1971

FK2 Castle Combe japfest discount code

Has anyone got a discount code for Jdm castle Combe on 09th September please
  10. AndyDay1971

FK2 Shifter cable bushes

Has anyone fitted Hybrid Racing shifter cable bushes to Fk2 type R I have just purchased some and wondered do they make any difference???
  11. AndyDay1971

FK2 Audio unit Software

Does anyone know how to check to see if the software in the audio unit is up to date please Or the latest software number and if it is possible to check it on the settings My car is going in for its last of 5 year service plan and i want the audio unit up to date and want to check it has been...
  12. AndyDay1971

EP3 intake

I have now purchased the Eventuri intake and its fitted, it sounds great but i am really worried about rain getting in as its very exposed has anyone had any problems with it being fitted in winter or do you all take it off in winter and put it back on in the summer .
  13. AndyDay1971

EP3 Stop/start inop and cruise wont cancel

Just to let you all know some of you said about clutch pedal switch and you are correct you have to have it depressed for more than 5 seconds To fix the stop/start the only thing i could do was disconnect battery for 5 mins the reconnect and now its works as it should
  14. AndyDay1971

EP3 Stop/start inop and cruise wont cancel

Hi All i wonder if anyone can help with this of do i have to visit Dealership my stop/start has stopped working and nothing comes up on the screen Also noticed when i use the cruise control the brake pedal will cancel the cruise but the Clutch pedal when pressed doesn't cancel the cruise...
  15. AndyDay1971

EP3 intake

What is the best intake to buy please anyone
Back