• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Anomaly

1. A

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Finally Picked up my FK2 in NOV Been lurking since they 1st came out. Looks like a ghost town on here now lol but I am on Facebook etc
  2. A

FK2 FK2-R Changing Gear Issues

I had a look again at a youtuber who has this issue months ago with his FK8 looks like he managed to get it fixed by having the clutch master cylinder repaired / replaced, (It controls the clutch release etc) after getting his gearbox changed but still having problems. Seems like it worked...
  3. A

FK2 FK2-R Changing Gear Issues

How you getting on with it ? I’ve seen tooo many complaints for it to be down to driver error. Especially when you’ve let the car warmup / driven it for a while before any issues. Honda must surely know what it is ? Is this detectable on a test drive ?
  4. A

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Hi all I’ll be a Potential future FK2 owner one day, just wondering if there’s a fix / acknowledged problem Regarding the gearboxissue? Is it a problem that develops over time or is it detectable on test drives ?
  5. A

milano red 52 plate ep3 stolen in bradford

The cheeky bar stewards
  6. A

Anyone else adopt the "20 Min Rule" ?

Where do you reccomend it be attached ?
  7. A

Advice needed

Sold my EM1 due to kids and moving out. Would rather put money into my Kids hands than the petrol station / govt
Back