• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by apock1000

1. apock1000

FN2 I can't believe this!!!

I was speaking to the Sales Manager at Cloverleaf honda this morning and he has said that they took their first deposit for the 2007 type R this week. How many people would put a deposit down without even driving a car?
  2. apock1000

She's been SOLD bye bye CTR - NOW GONE!!! :(

Now she has disappeared forever off my drive way. Took her to cloverleaf Honda's this morning and it was a sad moment handing over the keys. :(
  3. apock1000

I'm getting a Volvo S40 its got alloy wheels so it doesn't look athat bad, and its not a rectangle on wheels! :lol:
  4. apock1000

after just over a year of marriage to her, she's been sold. I've managed to get a very good deal with a dealer. I will be saying bon voyage next week and missing the thrill of Vtec, oh so much. I'm off to the world of diesels and fuel economy. It's been emotional :)
  5. apock1000

Vibrating sound from engine when starting..

Does it sound like a metal rattle like a heat shield? and does it happen mostly when the choke is out so teh car after start is is idling at aroung 2K rpm? I get this quite often, and its really getting on my t!ts as I get funny looks when starting the car from Cold. I've got The dealer...
  6. apock1000

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

registered March 05 6,100 miles
Back