• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

She's been SOLD bye bye CTR - NOW GONE!!! :(

after just over a year of marriage to her, she's been sold.

I've managed to get a very good deal with a dealer.

I will be saying bon voyage next week and missing the thrill of Vtec, oh so much. I'm off to the world of diesels and fuel economy.

It's been emotional :)

Sorry to hear that mate.

Hope all goes well with the new car....just think of the torque :twisted:

Diesels aint all that bad :!:

The 150 FR diesel Leon Cupra is an amazing car, performance and economy, with a simple remap you are looking at 200bhp, serious machine :twisted:

Rcb said:
Diesels aint all that bad :!:

The 150 FR diesel Leon Cupra is an amazing car, performance and economy, with a simple remap you are looking at 200bhp, serious machine :twisted:

And keeping it at around 50mpg :shock: (i hate my brother some times :lol: )

As with any parting mate....try and remember the good times 8)

And get one long last goodbye rag out of her too :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm getting a Volvo S40 its got alloy wheels so it doesn't look athat bad, and its not a rectangle on wheels! :lol:

Now she has disappeared forever off my drive way.

Took her to cloverleaf Honda's this morning and it was a sad moment handing over the keys. :(

When i see topics like this, i really do think long and hard about ,"could i sell my car" :shock: ....and i always come up with the same answer......

HELL NO :lol:

Doubt i could tbh, i know alot of peeps sell them to buy houses and stuff, but thats why im doing it all now, so hopefully i wont have to sell her to raise the cash!! :wink: :twisted:

Back