• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ashs civic

1. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

No but I think I'm ganna get one , and put a cold air feed in
  2. Ashs civic

Japspeed manifold

Is it a header or a full decat mani ? i have a standard mani atm , but I notice the headers have the hole for a small bracket (drive sharft bracket I think), I'd check that
  3. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

4. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

Just haveing a smoke and then ganna try and fit my induction pipe , ill post a photo if all goes well .
  5. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

I see 100's of short arm typhoon kits and few long arms and the long arms tend to be more expensive buy quite alot.must be a good reason.
  6. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

A what ?
  7. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

I see why you've done it like that but I thought the longer induction pipes produced more bhp . I don't know for sure why , could be to do with the air pressure in the pipe and would vary according the length and bore
  8. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

Text speak becomes more of a bad habbit, rather than intentionally tying to shorten words. How did you come across that link ?
  9. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

U tryna say I ignored it ? I used the link and you can see a K&N filter is best for filteration , thought I mentioned that :s
  10. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

Even still the whole engine bay gets dusty , you have a photo of your set up ,do you just have a straight pipe coming from your throttle body then and why did you need to moved the battery to the boot ? ( I know it is common to relocate battery )
  11. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

After looking at the guys link I'd throw it away mate , I thought the same as you but turns out a genuine k&n is superior
  12. Ashs civic

rattle/knoking over rough road tarmac or pot holes

Front and rear engine mounts . Iv up graded mine and its cured alot of noises. Get slightly more rumble in the car as its alot stiffer .
  13. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

Surely the flow is affected by the shape of the pipe ??
  14. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

Yeh it's ni-on the same just don't have the sticker saying AEM. Iv been looking at getting a cone with a heat shield , to help stop water entering. But I think a mushroom would sound betta/louder .
  15. Ashs civic

Cone or mushroom?

I have got a induction pipe to fit on the ep3 next weekend. ( long arm / krone or ally look) unbranded. It does not come with a filter and Im not sure what's best, a cone filter or hks mushroom?
Back