• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by b0t13

1. B

Eibach Pro Springs, Fitting and GEO for around £253, good price?

hmm interesting, how did you find the FRSU from grinspeed as im thinking of going there myself, do he use a machine for the FRSU or something else? i heard he uses string lol
  2. B

Is this the right HID kit?

yea get the sidelight post above the SMD ones, the normal 4 LED ones last about a week before breaking!
  3. B

Cheapest induction kit for ctr ep3

best bang for buck induction kit ^^, no branding but its the same as the aem cai in terms of design, you can also buy another filter for it if you really wanted too and itll give the same gains as AEM/GM-TM
  4. B

Just changing B-pipe

i noticed a big midrange difference when i put my catback and filter on, the standard b-pipe is a straw, get it changed!
  5. B

1st 2nd gear synchro need help

one word, ALOT! get them to fix under warrenty if you can otherwise your looking at a few hundred at least to fix!
  6. B

EP3 Hesitant and jumpy...

its a common problem on alot of type r's, there a pcv valve thingy that you could also check for air leaks etc.. new parts arent needed to resolve the issue though so dont go buying expensive TB's or sensors because you wont need them
Back