• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cheapest induction kit for ctr ep3

As the title really, looking for the cheapest induction mod just for the time being and then later i will upgrade to a gruppe m hopefully. Anyone shed some light as to where or how much im looking at and what brands.
Thanks

I went with hondata airbox and itg filter

It's an advantage over oem box and filter

Will keep you going til you find a gm induction anyway

I had the same idea as you. I went for the K&N Apollo over 2 years ago and I still have it now. It works like most CAIs as it's a closed box and sounds quite nice. However, it's only good if you bend the cold air feed down behind the nearside light cluster though. Otherwise it will suffer from heatsoak and sound very loud (I've tried). Only £135 new.

Yeah, im just saying by the look of the piping shape/bends. Its a V2 copy not a Long Ram. (the ebay link)

If you follow the bends its just this from another angle.
AEM%20Short%20Ram%20Induction.JPG

Screenshot2011-12-08at222601.png

I have a aftrr market kit sounds ok but invested in the typhoon.y:asw:he kit i had is a cold air intake kit and it sounded ok mate . i still have it

Back