• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by b16a2vtiguy

1. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Good choices. Your on cutters aren’t you? Have a look on the g80 section and you’ll see mine I posted some photos today as just fitted some forged CSL wheels
  2. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

In a 2023 G82 M4 Comp now mate
  3. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Sold this around 6months ago
  4. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Aye that’s me!
  5. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Yes bud on cutters too Sadly the car has been put back to standard and sold :(
  6. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Recently purchased a full set of brand new carbon ceramic brakes to retrofit on to my car. So brakes all installed and had a full alignment done :) The brakes are totally insane stopping performance and its the little extras like no brake dust and rusting disc faces when it rains or you wash...
  7. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

No I’ve had no issues to be honest. Yet anyway lol
  8. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

So a few quick photos of the new springs installation and showing my custom spacers. I must say i am totally made up with the finished result, the front isn't too low and ground clearance is absolutely fine. Ride is just as soft as it was in the softest setting but very very slightly firmer in...
  9. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Fitted the new wheel today, totally made up with it. Quality feels a massive step up from the previous one, i did like the original but it was pretty busy with lots of materials going on. Photos... Untitled by Stephen Longfield, on Flickr Untitled by Stephen Longfield, on Flickr Untitled by...
  10. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

They are spot on, don’t forget the Giulia has a super quick steering rack so when pressing on the paddles are always within reach without having to take your hand off the wheel. When low speed drifting etc like out of a junction I tend to set off in 2nd anyway so no need to change early enough...
  11. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Yes they are indeed :)
  12. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Woke up early this morning and decided another buy was needed :lol: Untitled by Stephen Longfield, on Flickr Untitled by Stephen Longfield, on Flickr Untitled by Stephen Longfield, on Flickr
  13. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Agreed
  14. b16a2vtiguy

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

So since buying i've tried to convince myself that i didn't need the super rare Sparco carbon seats, they don't come up for sale often and are usually snatched up pretty much immediately. I even messaged a few people selling their cars asking if i could buy them and give them my standard seats...
Back