• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by B2UCE

1. B

carbon lip

who knows only u :lol: , so did u see anything u liked :shock:
  2. B

carbon lip

try this http://www.showstoppersusa.com/ they've got some carbon fibre goodies. i sent them an email a wee while ago on a price for a CF bonnet delivered to my door from the states worked out at £380 :shock: heard people say good things about them to on the USA civic forums :D
  3. B

JRSC with Mugen twinloop

ye will see what shes pushin when its all sorted, then we can see how the mugen compares to the other zorsts u guys have :D
  4. B

JRSC with Mugen twinloop

as im having the JRSC fitted soon, there was just one queri with me, that is, is my mugen twinloop exhaust going to hinder the SCs performance? because of the loop design would this act as too much of a restriction for the exhaust gases given out with the more power from the SC? i realise i may...
  5. B

JRSC'd CTR with 109k miles

quality chippyleigh 8) , avin mine done soon to cant wait for more power :twisted: its nice to hear of another higher mileaged ctr coping with all that power, mines done 76000 so was worrying about getting the SC done, but balls to it, its gettin done, these engines are bullet proof if u look...
  6. B

supercharger noise?

sounds good to me, :twisted: cant wait to hear it for myself :D
  7. B

supercharger noise?

ive heard that SC's make a whiney noise, is this true? how loud is it and your opinons on the noise, please 8)
  8. B

race manifold what happens

he he i like ur thinkin :wink: ive got the TODA mani m8 not ad any issues with cops an ive been stopped a few times now, they bollock me for my window tints mostly :D ps mine passed MOT test, i know the lad but he said it wasnt miles off the allowed limit :shock: 8)
  9. B

Drivers window seal

both of mine have gone in the past! bout £25 per seal i think from honda for a new one, i fitted them myself :D is a tad tricky but if you have some know how it can be done :D
  10. B

my new white buddyclub p1s on NHB

true, could you possibly link me to those lockin wheel nuts m8ty plz :D does look odd the one lockin nut bein different :lol:
  11. B

correct, thanks for the comments guys :D
  12. B

thanks to stevie unit 8 for suppling them to smeg, then thanks to smeg for selling them to chippyleigh and thanks chippyleigh for selling them to me! :D IMO they look the nuts, the contrast of the white an black is crazy :smt004 [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] hope you...
  13. B

buddyclub p1 rim sticker

yeh spoke to them think he is tryin to sort something, tricky it was,lol, got me rubber sorted, yoko prada spec2, not puttin wheels on car just yet as ive got a problem with me KW coilovers (there knackered!!) so im waiting till the 21st of april where im booked in at TDi im gettin TEINs...
  14. B

buddyclub p1 rim sticker

has anyone got a spare sticker for the rim of the buddyclub p1, was stickin them on the other day and proper fooked one of them up went on all wonky, :oops: so ive 3 rims with stickers on and 1 witout, DOH! any help in sourcing me one would be much appriciated. :D
Back