• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bally_Ep3

1. Bally_Ep3

JDM CW DC5 + Cage + JRSC + Eneki = Smiles (NEW VIDEO)

Cheers dude :) I really enjoy it ! Can't wait to beast the track in the summer !!!
  2. Bally_Ep3

From the last South Mimms Meet ( Credit to the photographers)
  3. Bally_Ep3

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Looks awesome dude. Loved this at Mimms
  4. Bally_Ep3

http://youtu.be/n835ZC1q5L8 WOOP NOISY SPOON CAM :)
  5. Bally_Ep3

Cheers guys. I'm off out tonight to record some videos of a little 'hooning' before the Noisy Spoon N1 / Unsilenced Bpipe comes off to be returned back to the sensible and stylish TODA POWER System :eek:
  6. Bally_Ep3

Thank-you, I've got some new photos but will have to sort the links out for them later :)
  7. Bally_Ep3

Howdy, Im Sam , from Bournemouth ( Dorset , South coast ) 22Years old and owned Hondas since my second car. So i imagine a few people already know this car, already owned by Paul and Harry but i have now owned this since the start of July (i think, haha) Wanted to change the car to suit...
  8. Bally_Ep3

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

Should have a cruise down to sunny bournemouth in the summer :) Hint Hint :)
  9. Bally_Ep3

Bally_Ep3 - NHB Premier

Painful trip to Japfest, as i fitted 15mm Spacers all round the day before and hadnt tested what the car would be like. With 4 people in the car, thet tyres scraped on most bumps in the road, so i have since taken the rear 15mm spacers off for the time being, waiting on a solution of which is...
  10. Bally_Ep3

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

Smart looking EP3, the red looks fresh still which isnt common :)
  11. Bally_Ep3

legendary wheels thread

All about TOM's Racing wheels :) Real JDM y0!
  12. Bally_Ep3

Bally_Ep3 - NHB Premier

Fitted a JDM rear anti roll bar yesterday (with Super Pro Uprated bushes) 15mm Spacers all round, which give it that more stanced look, but i think more Camber on the rear is required as i keep catching my tyres at fast cornering (Maybe adjust the Coilovers)
Back