• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bally_Ep3 - NHB Premier

Might sound a little weird but I just mixed it until I found the shade I wanted lol ! The rubber has arrived so wheels should be sorted this week!
Cheers for the comments guys

The bronze looks awesome in the Sunlight but still fairly sedate in for daily use ( as I didn't want ' in your face , as such ) just polished them up today. What wax does people recommend for wheels ?

Excited :)

I'll be sure to get some more photos of them this week, but they wont be on my car until the first week of april ( thats when im going dropping it and adding camber.

What Rim Wax does people recommend?

I'd love to see a photo when you get them on and shined up! Where did you get them done? How much, if you don't mind me asking?

My Friend did them for me, and we used a local Paint dealers (Rainbow Paints) to accquire the paint :) We used just under 1/2 Litre, and then finished in a Satin Lacqeure.

In the light you can really see the colour of the bronze. (After realising that the Volks/Rotas etc.. are Anodized) I decided that aiming for a colour match wasnt going to be what i was after, as i'd only be upset if they wasnt close. So i went for my own choice which i was impressed with, There are some light marks which are very very faint from the previous kerbing but we didnt want to remove too much 'Parent' material from the wheels as im unsure how they withstand structurally.

Result - Im Very happy with the finish/colour and cannot wait to put them on the car :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Update ; Got round to wiring up my Foglights ( As mine didnt have the upgrade ) Looks great and they actually have a function now, as ive had them in nearly 3 weeks without them being wired up to the fuse box ( which is fairly easy to be honest)

Ps. I am going to have a Foglight kit for sale soon ( For prefacelift EP3 Model )

Cheers

Pictures Sunday, as the car is dirty and is getting a wash tomorrow. South Mimms is just some meet for Honda's there is a fair amount of people going along i believe ( I can link you to a page for it via PM' if you want? Sunday 8th around 2pm - )

Below are two videos after fitting removing the Spoon Bpipe (which is going to be for sale) for a robs Unsilenced Bpipe!!

[video=youtube;7iP97MUbEkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iP97MUbEkk[/video]
[video=youtube;YhxC4FDejzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhxC4FDejzY[/video]

Pics of the refurbished wheels are necessary. :D

I might catch you down at Mimms; Oh man, it's pretty massive BTW, one of the largest, if not the largest UK Honda meets... you describe it like it's a pint down the pub and mooch around the cars in the car park/beer garden... ha ha :)

Do come and say hi. :)

Pics of the refurbished wheels are necessary. :D

I might catch you down at Mimms; Oh man, it's pretty massive BTW, one of the largest, if not the largest UK Honda meets... you describe it like it's a pint down the pub and mooch around the cars in the car park/beer garden... ha ha :)

Do come and say hi. :)

Indeed i did go to mimms last year, they are fairly good! But for a static meet, it is the best ive been to :)
My Wheels are on my car, so you'll be able to see them tomorrow. ( Under the brake dust )
No doubt your teg will be look sweeeeet ! Hope the weather holds out though.

So Lowered on Tein SuperStreets to the lowest they go
Skunk2 Rear camber arms
Rob's Unsilenced BPipe fitted
Bronze Wheels all sorted also.
Camber done ( -1.5Degrees up front with -1.25 at the rear and toe all 0.0 all round i think, will upload the photo later)

IMG-20120405-WA0001-1.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg

I have some spacers on the way along with a set of JDM mat's.
I'm adamant that i want to lower, but dont have any idea how?

Smart mate loving the colour of the wheels goes really well with the black!!
Yee that's what I like about it , plus its not to in your face like some colours I see around ( personally not the style I like )
I want to go lower though , I think the camber makes it appear not as high though.

Fitted a JDM rear anti roll bar yesterday (with Super Pro Uprated bushes)
15mm Spacers all round, which give it that more stanced look, but i think more Camber on the rear is required as i keep catching my tyres at fast cornering (Maybe adjust the Coilovers)

380256_10151658709225304_539345303_24166848_310601070_n.jpg

392372_10151657506610304_539345303_24164843_619319630_n.jpg

295072_288757794547314_1615667529_n.jpg

Painful trip to Japfest, as i fitted 15mm Spacers all round the day before and hadnt tested what the car would be like. With 4 people in the car, thet tyres scraped on most bumps in the road, so i have since taken the rear 15mm spacers off for the time being, waiting on a solution of which is proberly going to be rolling the rear arches.

Reviving an old thread, not sure if ill get an answer but what colour bronze was used on the wheels?
Looking for the right bronze without being too light or gold looking

Ok just seen it was a random mix until the right colour was found

Back