• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bankzi

1. Bankzi

aem wideband uego

who has this installed? Recently aqquired kpro and want to get the car up and running. Are they a good buy and where did you mount the gauge?
  2. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

Not bad at all mate. Where did you get dynoed at? How did you come on with map etc, did you trailer car to tuners?
  3. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

yeah ive yet to test fit mine looks like its gonna be tight against the charger elbow. Mine runs along and under the engine mount then into the front of the wheel arch, not ideal for water etc so want to relocate into the bay
  4. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

yeah full kit from tts, intake pipes are a nightmare plus i want to relocate filter to engine bay
  5. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

mines intercooled, the pipe has a hole in it with a oring and plate to bolt on for the IAT sensor
  6. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

you got a bottom mount kit mate? Im busy fitting mine at moment too, intake piping is abit of a joke!
  7. Bankzi

Engine management light on after fitting RBC

It was the evap sensor causing the fault, showing open circuit as i had removed it. Just going to wait till mapping where it can be turned off in the ecu
  8. Bankzi

It was yeah mate
  9. Bankzi

Done the above and seems to of sorted the idle situation but yet the light is still on. Anyone else had this? Might have to get a code reader
  10. Bankzi

Fuse 6 take it thats for ecu? Didnt know the k20 ecu had a "learn" mode? Im not currently no, i have the k100 ready to go when i fit my 421 Cheers
  11. Bankzi

Just fitted my RBC, Also did evap and iacv delete. now when i start up the engine management light is on, checked all wiring again and seems fine is this something that needs cleared when mapped? Also when you come off throttle back to idle the revs drop to approx 6-700 rpm and settle back up to...
  12. Bankzi

hks hi-power back box, what b pipe?

Sounds the nuts mate, i had a silencer put into mine. Everyone tells me it sounds like a bike lol
  13. Bankzi

Steering Rack Problem

Rack slider is only £20 part iirc, Start with that if you are capable. Out of interest what mileage is on the car?
  14. Bankzi

BC Coilovers

I Have BCs seem a decent bit of kit and ride is lovely
  15. Bankzi

After market cams

iirc tdi stage 1 cams are 1500 supplied, fitted and mapped
Back