• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bigbob

1. bigbob

need help with Meguiars Ultimate products

thanks peeps. some good info there. going to go for: 1) Megs NXT car wash 2) Megs Step 1 paint cleaner 3) Megs Ultimate polish 4) Megs Ultimate Wax. does this seem like a good combo? i think this should keep me busy on a sunday!! cheers guys.
  2. bigbob

thanks mate. so am i right in thinking i can only use the compound with a polisher then? as i dont own one! also, i have read and correct me if i'm wrong, if i polish then wax, this will seal in the "bad paintwork", so no real benefit? and what are the benefits of using a quality polish? thanks.
  3. bigbob

anyone?? i dont know much about detailing and i dont want to buy the wrong product! more importantly i dont want to mess my paintwork up!!!
  4. bigbob

hi all! its been a while!! i'm thinking of getting the new Meguiars Ultimate polish and the Ultimate wax, but also noticed they do a Ultimate compound. i emailed Megs to find out what the difference was and they said the compound was an abrasive product to remove faints scratches/swirls...
  5. bigbob

DT's silver FD2

1st pic above looks nice! wheels look nice too.
  6. bigbob

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

nice car dude! and you got the right colour! :p
  7. bigbob

FD2 CTR FD2 Reverse Gear after 6km/hr it sound like an old car

my car has a weird sound when reversing. i think its normal. i like the sound tbh!!
  8. bigbob

FD2 Full Toda Exhaust and Hondata Reflash ECU *UPDATE* Now with GruppeM

you have got an awsome gain there!! :cool:
  9. bigbob

making my FD2 look like new again

yup! and yours looking as clean as ever! it always rains on my days off!! :(
  10. bigbob

FD2 Colour coded Grill

nice.
  11. bigbob

thanks for the replies guys. i actually use nxt at the mo, but its not the new "2.0" version.
  12. bigbob

hi, before the server failure i asked how i can get a mirror-like finish on my CW FD2. someone listed a couple of sites and suggestions and, well i'm asking again!! :p thanks!
  13. bigbob

FD2 boot release latch

cheers guys. all sorted. yup, a small blue clip. very easy to get as the FD2 is is stripped out so no covers. ;)
  14. bigbob

FD2 boot release latch

hi all. when i lift the leaver for the boot release nothing happens. but the little button on the key fob will open the boot. any ideas? could something be broken?
  15. bigbob

FD2 My new FD2

headunit looks far better in the flesh
Back