• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by birchy

1. birchy

Stereo issues, Extremely annoying

direct off the headunit thanks
  2. birchy

Stereo issues, Extremely annoying

Hi, ive got problems with the stereo in my Type R. Basically when my music is playing the speakers cut out. The music continues playing and the sub is still working but the speakers cut out. It is deffinately a loose connection somewhere because as daft as it sounds, if you shake the car or tap...
  3. birchy

Put my mind at rest....

Cheers for the help loxy
  4. birchy

Put my mind at rest....

So with a bit of luck, having no warning lights, knocks or leaks etc it should be fine?
  5. birchy

Put my mind at rest....

I'm not sure i wasn't really concentrating on the speed as such. Comfortably in 3rd, dropped to 2nd to take a bend went to go back into 3rd and hit 1st instead :( I've just had the chain changed aswell. I have no eml on
  6. birchy

Put my mind at rest....

Hi, Basically this evening I was driving 'enthusiastically' and somehow accidentally went into 1st instead of 3rd. Embarrassing I know :( The car obviously chucked us forward and bounced of the limiter. There's no knocking and the gearbox feels ok. Will it be ok? :(
  7. birchy

Eml diagnostic. Opinions?

Right, so I had a mate read a code on my car and it's showing up something along the lines of: Catalyst efficiency bank 1 What does this mean exactly?
  8. birchy

EPS and EML???

Hi, My Type R is displaying the following lights occasionally. Every so often my EPS light comes on and in the past 3 weeks my EML has come on twice, I reset the ecu the first time and it has come back on today.. I know i obviously need to get the fault code and get it diagnosed but in the...
  9. birchy

No coolant in radiator and mayo

I had my head rebuilt at tdi north My rad had leaked and cooked the engine. Had 10thou off the head, new gaskets etc etc aswell as a cam chain kit and some work on the valves. Cost me £1500+ and that was cheap. So prepare yourself
  10. birchy

My new ep3 civic type R

did you take these pictures on a gameboy camera?
  11. birchy

JamesT's Premier EP3...

love this mate
  12. birchy

Front bumper

On an ep3 front bumper, half the radiator is exposed and half covered by the black plastic pieces. Do these serve a purpose or can they be removed?
  13. birchy

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

About to order a set of these, Just send £8.50 to your paypal and pm you my address? cheers
  14. birchy

HID's???

that answers my question ;)
  15. birchy

HID's???

great thankyou both, unsure whether yellow would look good on a jap car or tacky? it is ukdm at the end of the day
Back