• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bobnitro

1. bobnitro

Shell V Power DONT USE

my colleagues advise to out a squirt of WD40 in the tank with every fill up. I swear it makes car run much better. oh no , wait, that is bollocks just like the OP post i work in a refinery. There is no bad "performance" fuel. This just shows the power of the internet, people talking bollocks.
  2. bobnitro

FK8 Fk8 current values

Half a dozen miniscule stone chips . Shown up because it's black and car was waxed loads That's all it took
  3. bobnitro

FK8 Fk8 current values

Ours is going away to WBAC tonight . Couldn't resist the £3100 profit we made in less than 5 months ownership . For info , WBAC knocked £800 off quoted price. And car was immaculate. Hopefully pick one up n later years of things calm down .
  4. bobnitro

FK8 Noisy stones stuck behind the discs

Have you tried the swerving side to side trick to dislodge them? Worked for me each time.
  5. bobnitro

FK8 Fuel pump recall

Ours got done on Tuesday, and all is well...... So far NO cheeky extra fuel sadly
  6. bobnitro

What did you do to your Type R today?

Snow foam party
  7. bobnitro

FK8 A big disappointment

Well the FK8 surpassed my expectations. I came from a history of scooby STI's and lotus', so I have had many a crap interior and rattles. What I do rate is driving enjoyment above all else... And the FK8 Type R delivers this in spades.
  8. bobnitro

FK8 Fuel pump recall

Got my letter today for my 2019 car.
  9. bobnitro

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Cars look fantastic with the flaps
  10. bobnitro

Any chance of a pic? Keen to see your flaps
  11. bobnitro

Hello all, Bob here. Just got round to joining the forum after 3 weeks of ownership. Totally LOVING the car. Already picked up some great tips from the forum. Thanks! Cheers Bob
Back