• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bradleyb.ep3

1. B

2002 type r problems

Where abouts is that sensor? Going to have a look at it tonight just.
  2. B

2002 type r problems

No i didnt change the sensor im going to check it tomorrow and check the timing chain also. If i was to replace the sensor and thats what the problem was would the light go out by itself or would i have to get it turned off again myself?
  3. B

2002 type r problems

No i have not had the chance to get it pluged in again yet, so bet it is what? I have been avoiding vtec this was just to check if it was doing the same thing but sometimes its different like it works then it doesn't work.
  4. B

2002 type r problems

Hi. I am new to this but i have a 2002 type r with a few problems. The engine management light is on and when i had it plugged in the fault was crank shaft sensor but once it was cleared the light came back on. Also the car idles at only 500rpm and when i start up and drive first thing in the...
Back