• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Buckley 88

1. Buckley 88

FD2 Seriously thinking of parting with the DC5 and getting a FD2

Thanks Eugene, really appreciate that reply....paints me a picture and its a picture I like.....as you say every type R has its own character....you can't really say this type R is the best because they are all good.....I loved my ep3, I love my Dc5 now and I'm sure I'll love the FD2.....firstly...
  2. Buckley 88

Hi Luner Tick, thanks for getting back.....I was surprised at the quotes I had back, cheapest quote was £200 cheaper than the Teg.....my mates think Im mad opting for the FD2 over a Evo or Subaru because of price etc.....could get a 500bhp car for half the price of a FD2 but I want the car...
  3. Buckley 88

Thanks Allen, much appreciated. I have just joined the FD2 forum and have spent pretty much all night reading through threads......looking forward to the day when I can officially say 'I have a FD2' Can't get over how spacious they are inside
  4. Buckley 88

Well the car I wanted to purchase has now been sold so no spin for me tomorrow. Had a phonecall earlier to say it has been sold but nevermind. I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future, keeping my eyes peeled. The link below was the car in question...
  5. Buckley 88

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here for a long time but here it goes. I have randomly come across a gorgeous looking CW FD2 and I have fell in love with it, don't get me wrong I still love the Teg but from what I've read from threads on here the FD2 Is a totally different driving experience...
  6. Buckley 88

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Very nice mate......looks the balls in blue!!!
  7. Buckley 88

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 owner age

I was 24 and bought it last year 2011 p.s Some good quotes there......i can't even get under 1k atm..........25yo 7yncb clean licence!
  8. Buckley 88

DC2 DB8 DC5 I have my DC5 finally!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words guys....... loving ownership! It has been just over a year now and still loving every minute of it. A very rare car down my end so i'm normally approached quite a lot by car lovers admiring the "Teg" A real pleasure to own......if anyone is reading this considering...
  9. Buckley 88

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

2004 integra dc5 55,000 miles itg maxogen 4-2-1 japspeed manifold (decat) rbc inlet manifold Hondata gasket Spoon b pipe spoon n1 k100 mapped by tdi north 243.1 bhp @ fly - 8123 RPM 172.6 lbft - 6117 RPM
  10. Buckley 88

A standard EP3.

Nice ep3 and welcome to the forum sir ;)
  11. Buckley 88

No vtec (5500rpm limiter) cell light on and speedo not working!

thanks mate, had a good fiddle with the vss earlier, also a few sensors, as of yet no joy but i will try the above and see if i can find the route
  12. Buckley 88

ITG Maxogen instead of Gruppe M/Tegiwa

I bought my ITG Maxogen 3 years ago (when I had my CTR) can't fault it at all, I totally agree with Chris, it's a good piece of kit.....and thats not me being biased I really do approve of it. The kit has had many good reviews with healthy gains being shown on the dyno runs, induction noise is...
  13. Buckley 88

any idea where that is located Chris? gearbox?
  14. Buckley 88

lol I'm such a noob, sorry lads, oil level was in the middle (between min and max) topped her up but cel is still on, speedo dead, had a bit of a fiddle with the VSS sensor earlier but no joy, new one needed i think :(
  15. Buckley 88

Hello everyone, went for a spin friday night and the above happend, think the rain was the main factor as to why these problems occured, im thinking it's the VSS? water got in somewhere where it shouldn't have :evil: Anybody know where this is located? any help will be much appreciated, thanks
Back