• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Carl Hammond

1. Carl Hammond

FK2 OBD CODE READER

I have a few I used on my prev car (DC5) and they all worked fine out the box and were bought from amazon
  2. Carl Hammond

Riken UHP tyres?

That's a really good post....
  3. Carl Hammond

Riken UHP tyres?

Never used them but Riken tyres are produced in the Michelin factory so they can't be that bad :-)
  4. Carl Hammond

New car - Something a little different

Same for me mate, and then sold the car in 2021 and it's taken me this long to get the right replacement lol
  5. Carl Hammond

Lol I know the feeling, The Lotus is locked away and my short journey car is an A1 and the long Journey is the gf's Evoque lol, the Lotus has hardly moved in a week :-( Once I am back from the states in May I will hope for better weather and some seat/track time
  6. Carl Hammond

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

Best colour for there imo and looks a nice clean and tidy example
  7. Carl Hammond

Thanks Chris, long time no see, how's the BMW going? Hope to catch up on track someday soon
  8. Carl Hammond

Thanks Mark I am planning 12-24 months before moving to wither the V6 Cup or an Atom for pure track only use, however depending on how the car and I gel I may keep this one also as it's something special and ultimately rare
  9. Carl Hammond

Thanks mate Not had a chance to track it yet but once I am back form the states I am planning to do Brands Indy, Brands GP, Silverstone, Goodwood for sure, then we will see on other Lotus days also for Euro tracks
  10. Carl Hammond

Thanks mate, yeah it's got a little exclusivity, the colour is mad. Has a Green/Yellow pearl in it so changes colour a bit in diff lights, doesn't picture as well as it looks and hard to explain
  11. Carl Hammond

So since selling my last car(s) I had a list of cars I wanted to try/purchase. The Atom is later down the line due to practicality and a lack of use reasons and I initially wanted an Exige S2 260 triple pack, however after viewing quite a few none met my high expectations or were advertised...
  12. Carl Hammond

Yellow Speed Coilover Fitment Question

Hope these help this is how they go mate (on a DC5), what car are you doing them on
  13. Carl Hammond

FK8 Polished Metal Paintwork

Not for this colour specifically but the best waxes I have used and only use now are: Bilt Hamber and Autobrite Carbanuba Banana Scented Wet Wax, I have used them on the gf's Evoque which is very close to the polished metal colour and the car comes out looking amazing
  14. Carl Hammond

FL5 New Civic Type R

Cool and thanks for the heads up as I’ve never bought a car on hp or pcp etc so had no idea about that, but damn that’s off cancelling Ann order to profiteer from a sale to someone else :-(
  15. Carl Hammond

FL5 New Civic Type R

Have they released the prices? I have not seem much about them lately and the last I heard was a potential release in 2023, hopefully that's not right as I am considering one Did they need much of a deposit, I will be a cash buyer so wondering if it's worth going to my local Honda dealer :-)
Back