• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by celica

1. C

EP3 Roll centre adjusters

I'm thinking about these was that the superpro bushes?
  2. C

What manifold for Ep3 without a de-cat

Dc5 manifolds are suppose to be good for ep3
  3. C

Bolt on intake, rbc, exhaust mani, decat, cat back on standard ecu for k20?

Aren't standard ecu quite rich running what about accord cl7 which run the rbc or rrc on k20 engine?
  4. C

Dc5 white alloys, what are they worth?

In good condition, tyres need replacing but change of plans to fund other mods
  5. C

Exhaust manifold, cat back exhaust and 70mm throttle body

Throttle body from my understand is a waste of time unless going with cams better to spend on something like a rbc manifold dc sports are sub £400 new is that fitted price Check out tegiwa site their manifold is suppose to be good as for exhaust I would pick up a used one from classifieds
  6. C

Which would you go for Mugen or ITG Maxogen intake?

I don't like the cut out on the scuttle for a teg m also I prefer to be able to hear the exhaust a bit more which it is subtle as it is and I'm sure the teg m would drown out
  7. C

Unsilenced mugen twin loop

Rm01a isn't loud anyway, but I've heard the mugen has a nice distinct sound but I see people swapping out twinloop due to being too quiet or not giving good gains i think the rm01a from reading has good peak gains but mugen is good for low and mid range
  8. C

I have one already I picked up b pipe needs fixing so thought maybe go custom 2.5" unsilenced with it although I do like my Fuji but fancy giving the twinloop a try Long run is I would like to run an exhaust manifold and feel the rm01a maybe too loud inside cabin with a decat
  9. C

Thanks i was thinking of a custom b pipe so wouldn't ruin jdm part
  10. C

Mugen twin loop seems to have those who love it with subtle distant noise and not too loud Those who take it off is due to not loud enough how would it sound running an unsilenced b pipe with it? currently have a rm01a fuji
  11. C

Thanks currently have intake, rbc, cat back upgrade will look at hondata ecu possibly In future then
  12. C

Bolt on intake, rbc, exhaust mani, decat, cat back on standard ecu for k20? I know to get the most out of the mods needs mapping, but is there any risk to the engine if running stock ecu with these bolt on mods?
  13. C

I've routed a new flexi hose to the front where the mugen would take air from think I'll keep with what I have and spend the money elsewhere for now gruppe m/ teg noise is greatest but drowns out exhaust note and apparently good at peak but not as smooth or good at low end
  14. C

Which would you go for Mugen or ITG Maxogen intake? and reasons why? i currently have the ITG and happy with it to be honest from looks and performance when I say performance I mean I don't really feel much difference over stock so nothing dropped in feel But mugen is suppose to be smooth...
Back