• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Roll centre adjusters

Hi I'm considering these for my track EP3. I've read conflicting reviews on them from accross the net.

Does anyone here have any experience with them?

I've got them on mine, in all honesty I can't say that they made the car "feel" any different because I put them on at the same time as a full suspension overhaul, including coilovers, polybushes, roll bar etc.

The theory behind them is there though.
For reference I've got the Buddyclub ones :)

I've got the buddy club ones on. Again difficult to comment as i fitted them along with castor increase bushes but it felt far better overall.

All they do is fix the issues brought on by lowering the car so its not surprising that you didnt notice a difference when fitting them along with other suspension parts. If you haven't lowered the car you don't need them, if you have then you absolutely do.

All they do is fix the issues brought on by lowering the car so its not surprising that you didnt notice a difference when fitting them along with other suspension parts. If you haven't lowered the car you don't need them, if you have then you absolutely do.

The theory is sound, no argument there

What I'm interested in is real-world feedback from people who've done this mod.

Essentially what it will do is reduce the body roll (if you're already lowered without the adjusters).
They just shift the roll centre back to where it's more natural in the vehicle, and because of moving the roll centre back closer to the centre of gravity, this reduces roll as that's where a vehicle pivots around.

Back