• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by chappers51

1. chappers51

Boot hydraulic rods(OUCH)

TuckR them struts off eBay are perfect cheers fella
  2. chappers51

Cheers fella,
  3. chappers51

The answer is NO they don't fit an EP3. Just opened the wrapper and noticed they were a bit longer, but I thought that may of been due to the fact they hadn't been compressed[/URL][/IMG] So I can on to fit one side no problem but as went in to get the other strut it must of compressed a bit, so...
  4. chappers51

Just bought the struts off eBay, they're only £13 so not a big loss if they don't fit
  5. chappers51

Loxy are the struts in the links you provided the correct Honda struts? Don't want to buy for the boot to not open far enough or open too much lol
  6. chappers51

Been away for a week, went up the garage to get stuff out of the boot, noticed if felt a bit heavy when raising it but didn't think anything of it, as I leaned into the car the boot come down and cracked me clean on the back of the head. Has anyone's rods ever failed before? When I raise and...
  7. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Yeah mate they was a piece of **** to fit, I bought it from Lings Honda think it was £55, to make it easier I took the door card off and window out, lubed up the outer edge and just slid it down into the channels, you'll understand when you're doing. It's pretty simple if I can do it
  8. chappers51

Silicon hose and gruppe m

Just fitted the hose and the sensor closest to the battery is very close to it and the silicon hose is touching the hose comeing from the radiator, is this normal?
  9. chappers51

Silicon hose and gruppe m

Hi all my Tegiwa silicon induction hose turned up today, I have a Gruppe M all ready on the car, y question is will I need to trim the hose? Or is it a straight swap
  10. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Just changed the runner and it was pretty straight forward. Had to take the door card and window out to make things a bit easier, thanks for the info jizzy ����
  11. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Is there need to take the door card off and window out or can they be left on?
  12. chappers51

Window rubber runner

Cheers mate, I'm pretty sure I got some wd40 up the garage
  13. chappers51

Window rubber runner

When you say lube up the new runner, with what exactly would washing up liquid work? Only thing I can think of on the house
  14. chappers51

Window rubber runner

The runner turned up today, I'll have a go at fitting it on the weekend
Back