• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by chop

1. chop

If you own a black CTR this is a must!

Auto finesse tripple is a great AIO too if your applying by hand :)
  2. chop

If you own a black CTR this is a must!

Its decent but prefer prima amigo to this
  3. chop

FN2 best wax that isn't too pricey??

Polishing by hand I presume? Gtechniq p1, zaino z5, poor boys black hole or blackfire gloss enhancing polish. As for wax there's victoria concours or soft99 fusso coat dark which will add a nice depth and they won't break the bank
  4. chop

Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax Result

Yes that the only drawback it can make deep scratches and chips stick out like a sore thumb. I machine polished my wife's black fn2 and because all the paint in the bonnet was a deep glossy black every little stone chip could easily be seen. With red you would probably get away with it though...
  5. chop

Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax Result

Looks good! I just bought 5ltr of car chem shampoo for £20 which gives you over 400 washes. I'd have a go at polishing it yourself matey, it's pretty easy and if your doing it by hand just use SRP as it's still one of the best hand polishes around
  6. chop

Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer - amazing spray sealant

Yes but I just use a standard shampoo and not a gloss enhancing one as my wrap is Matt. At the moment I'm using angel wax superior shampoo.
  7. chop

I just ordered 5ltrs of CarChem shampoo for £20 on the group buy on DW has a dilution rate of 1900:1 which is over 400 washes, it's a good shampoo as well!
  8. chop

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=295795
  9. chop

i think its recommended on a dry car, gets very high praise on DW over other spray sealants. Sonax do really good products, just some are a bit pricey.
  10. chop

ive seen this advertised somewhere before, what the duration of this? been looking at optimum car wax as a fast wax and it lasts for about 5 weeks
  11. chop

EP3 Safe mileage on a CTR..

My chain and tensioner was changed at 110000 miles and clutch was done soon after so that's something you may have to shell out for on that one also colour does look odd especially on interior pics
  12. chop

EP3 Safe mileage on a CTR..

Bought mine at 73000 miles, with service stamped at 58000miles. Now it's at 113500 with no problems so far, just been looked after :)
  13. chop

Autobrite Products? Any one use them?

The lance is good but not to keen on the magifoam, bilt hamber auto foam gets great reviews for cleaning power also valet pro citrus degreaser. I should have some angelwax fast foam coming today so will give that a try
  14. chop

Autobrite Products? Any one use them?

The foam lance is good and the magifoam is decent too, lasts for ages. Some of the stuff is a bit pricey IMO and can get just as good stuff for cheaper elsewhere.
  15. chop

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

He's breaking it cos it was f**ked, can't remember how it broke though
Back