• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 best wax that isn't too pricey??

Was just wondering what the best wax is for a nice finish for my deep bronze pearl? ? It really takes the sun to be out and squint a bit to see the bronze lol think a good wax and polish will maybe brighten her up a bit? ?

That is the nature of that colour really.
It spends most of the time looking the colour of flat coke but it does come alive in the sun

Polishing by hand I presume? Gtechniq p1, zaino z5, poor boys black hole or blackfire gloss enhancing polish. As for wax there's victoria concours or soft99 fusso coat dark which will add a nice depth and they won't break the bank

You beat me to it chop

Another vote here for PB Black Hole (just as a glaze) and Vics Concours.
Soft99 is getting some rave reviews at the moment - enthusiast Japanese wax.

Another recommendation ?
Try a sealant instead of wax?
Werkstatt Acrylic Jett gives an amazing pop to metallic flake - maybe a little polish beforehand would help too as said earlier.
Jett is so easy to apply and buff off - you'll have the car done in <15 mins

Personally I like Autoglym HD wax, won't use anything other than this. Not sure how this compares in quality and cost to other products mentioned though.

Back